Thursday, April 3, 2014

Almost there!

Well apparently I am not too great at this whole blogging thing, but I have been pretty good at following through with the challenge.

As of last Saturday I was down 8lbs, from 126 to 118 and I can definitely feel the difference! I have a ton more energy, which Winnie appreciates. YAY for sunny weather and walks! And just an overall positive outlook on things, not to get all sentimental or anything.

Tomorrow is day 24 on the challenge and I will do a final weigh in, complete with measurements and pictures. (cue emoticon with nervous look...) So, something to look forward to... or not!

Short post today, but here is some humor for you. :) Cheers!



If you are interested in seeing what products might benefit you, joining me on the challenge, or making a little $$ on the side, check out my website here and let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment