Monday, March 17, 2014

Starting a little late....

My name is Suzanne, and I am new to this whole blogging thing.

Here is me with a fish I caught last summer with my dad and brother, yay! for the awesome weather we had, and fingers crossed this year will be the same, if not better.
I'm starting a little late in the challenge, but here goes... I started this challenge because if you are anything like me, getting out of bed in the morning is the worst part of the day. Once I am up, I'm up, but my absolute favorite place in the world is under my comforter, with Winnie, my 6 lb Maltese/Poodle fur baby. He loves it just as much as I do, and conveniently enough for him, he gets to enjoy it all day while I am at work.

Winnie
Anyways, so in hopes of making it easier to drag my bum out of bed I am partaking in the AdvoCare 24 day challenge, which consists of an herbal cleanse, energy drink, which is delicious by the way, meal replacement shakes, and a plethora of vitamins and supplements all while eating healthy. Today marks day 6 on my 24 day challenge and overall I feel great. I can already feel my system detoxing from all the bad things I've been putting into my body. Yesterday I made oatmeal cookies for my boyfriend Don,

Don and I last winter at the Dan Moller Cabin on Douglas Island.
who, by the way, is not convinced I can actually commit and follow through with this thing, one more reason for me to give it 100%, and if coincidentally he gains a few lbs through my baked goods I may convince him to give it a try too. While Don was out, I cheated a little and had one, and I kid you not, almost instantly I got a headache and my stomach hurt, that means, no more cookies (or sugar) for at least the next 18 days! (which is probably for the best anyways)

So far, getting up in the morning has been getting easier and I look forward to having my Spark first thing (Fruit Punch is my favorite) I'm awake and have energy that usually lasts way beyond lunch.

Stay tuned for more stories about my journey!

If you are interested in seeing what products might benefit you, joining me on the challenge, or making a little $$ on the side, check out my website here and let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment