Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 8, still going great.... cheesy I know!

All these vitamins have got me thirsty, so not only am I drinking a lot more water, I am also getting exercise, by getting up and going to pee frequently.

The healthy eating part is not as hard as I thought it would be, but I prepared myself. I got a bunch of fresh fruits, veggies (which are not always easy to find, or cheap in this town) and eggs, and prepared a weeks worth at a time.

Today I had hard boiled eggs and apples for breakfast, along with my Mango Strawberry Spark (second favorite so far) and the dreaded Fiber Drink. In my experience, anything high in "fiber" tastes terrible, and if anyone tells you otherwise, they are lying! The Fiber Drink that comes along with the cleanse is actually not too terrible tasting, its the texture that weirds me out. If you don't drink it fast enough, it's like drinking cold lemon flavored grits. Buuuut there are only 6 Fiber Drink days total and only 2 more left to go, so I think I will survive.
This was my breakfast today, if I needed a little more, I would have probably added oatmeal.
Lunch will be leftover veggies, quinoa and chicken that we had for dinner the other night. I will spare you a picture, leftovers are generally not photogenic anyways.

As I mentioned before, getting up and going to the bathroom has been most of my exercise, oh and volleyball on Thursday nights. Not that I don't have the energy lately or anything, but if you love going to the gym as much as I do, you understand. There is always something "more important" to do, like catching up on Bates Motel, because we had to first catch up on Vikings! I am honestly going to try and make it there more often, I will keep you updated on how that goes. My sister's friend wrote her up a workout plan that she is going to share with me, so I am going to give that a shot. If anyone else is interested in it let me know.

Until next time!


If you are interested in seeing what products might benefit you, joining me on the challenge, or making a little $$ on the side, check out my website here and let me know if you have any questions.







No comments:

Post a Comment